- January 12, 2022
- Posted by: EARSC
- Categories: EARSC News, Job offer
The European Association of Remote Sensing Companies (EARSC) seeks an Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant will work under the direct supervision of the Secretary General and in close co-operation with others working for EARSC. This part-time (20h hours per week) position is for an indefinite duration.
The Administrative Assistant will work in a team where assignments will be allocated according to overall workload at the time. For this flexible working approach, the Administrative Assistant will be supported as necessary. The main tasks identified at the signature of this contract are described below. The Administrative Assistant will be expected to attend meetings at the request of the Secretary General and to report on them to the EARSC secretariat, the board and /or the members as is appropriate.
The Administrative Assistant will work mainly in English. Some level of French understanding is needed as some communication might be in French as well.
The main tasks of the role are shown below, which will be complemented by other tasks as instructed by the EARSC Secretary General to best achieve EARSC’s key goals.
• Manage office operation (supplies, orders & deliveries, coordinate office facilities and be a contact point for the landlord and building management, etc..)
• Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence.
• Maintain and update records, documents, inventories, and databases.
• Act as the first contact point for handling Membership applications.
• Liaising with the Board of Directors regarding the new Membership requests.
• Preparing yearly invoices and follow up on Membership fees.
• Prepare and manage contracts and HR documents.
• Payroll: onboard and outboard team members, prepare monthly Payroll, Timesheets, and follow-up the cases with social secretariat.
• Handling regular personnel-related activities: sick leaves, absence logs, etc.
• Support the accounting tasks (check expenses forms and invoices received).
• Prepare invoices and Request for Payments.
• Act as a secretary to the Board of Directors.
• Draft minutes of all internal meetings.
• Prepare and update documents related to Moniteur Belge/ Banque-Carrefour des Entreprises publications.
We are a team of young and dynamic interest representatives offering a place to grow and various opportunities to shape your career together with your colleagues. We take pride in helping our members and contributing to crucial policy issues such as the twin digital and green transition. Using your strong organisational and analytical skills, you’ll be a trusted team member on direct contact with high-level organisations.
Do you want to become part of our Team? Send your resume and motivation letter in English with the reference “EARSC Administrative Assistant” to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.