EARSC has two membership categories:
- Full member:
- Can be a full member, any European commercial company providing services or supplying equipment in the field of remote sensing.
- The company must be based in a European country which is a member of the European Union or which contributes to the European Space Agency.
- Observer member:
- Any organisation interested in the supply or use of remote sensing which does not qualify for the full membership. This includes non-European remote sensing companies.
As a member of EARSC (Full or Observer) you have access to a wide range of benefits and opportunities to help you succeed in today’s market:
- Market support
- Internationalisation support
- Promotion of your company and services
- Special access to events and trade missions (speaking opportunities, discounts, exclusive invitations)
- Participation to working groups to shape the European Earth Observation policy of tomorrow (Only open to full members)
- Access to institutions
EARSC has been instrumental to put forward the perspective of Europe’s space industry into the Copernicus ecosystem and to foster growth of an international presence of the value-added sector. Both of these are key pillars for continued expansion of the EO sector.
Joining EARSC has been instrumental in Rezatec gaining strategic insight into the fast developing earth observation data analytics sector in Europe and beyond. EARSC represents a great forum for SME voices to be heard in the Space Tech sector.
EARSC endorsement has enabled us to bring our solution to its Final Users. We are happy to be part of EARSC.
Planetek Italia has been an early associate of EARSC, we benefit a lot from the insight on our Industry offered by the true European dimension of this Association, an opportunity to contribute, even for small company like us, to the Space value chain. EARSC membership provided us visibility but, even more important, a far reaching vision of the future of EO in Europe and worldwide.
Please see the table below for details on the different types of membership and cost.
|Profile||Employees in EO and geo-information||Yearly Fees|
|Small, young companies||5 or less employees||1st year €250 / 2nd year €500 / 3rd year €900|
|Small companies||<11 employees||€900|
|Medium companies||11-50 employees||€1.800|
|Large companies||>51 employees||€3.000|
1. Please fill in the application form bellow.
2. An EARSC staff member will get in touch with you and you will be asked to provide EARSC with a short signed letter explaining why you wish to join EARSC and that you agree with the statutes.
3. Once we have received the documents, they will be reviewed by the Board of Directors for final approval.
For any question feel free to contact Communication Officer: email@example.com
As an acknowledgement of their contribution to the EO downstream industry’s mapping, filling in the small company survey, EARSC offers a 6-month free membership to eligible European companies that are younger than five years and having a maximum of 10 employees.