- November 30, 2021
- Posted by: EARSC
- Category: Members News
9th December 2021, 14:00-15:00 CET
CloudFerro is inviting you to register for a webinar organised by our member, CloudFerro, about building environmental applications under the Horizon Europe programme.
Horizon Europe is the EU’s new ambitious research and innovation programme, having bold goals to tackle climate change and improve the quality of our daily lives. It has a long-term 2021-2027 budget of €95.5 billion, which represents a huge opportunity for building high skills, innovation and competitiveness.
During the webinar, CloudFerro, together with invited speakers, will discuss how to meet global challenges and develop the next generation European green digital solutions using environmental observation, providing certain use cases for inspiration, technology perspective and explore funding opportunities. The aim of the webinar is to make it easier for participants to take advantage of the opportunities offered by the Horizon Europe programme and existing, proven technology solutions.
1. Challenges for building environmental applications – Stanisław Krzyżanowski, Business Development Manager, CloudFerro
2. HORIZON-EUSPA-2021- SPACE-02-51: EGNSS and Copernicus applications fostering the European Green deal – Chiara Solimini, Space Downstream Market Officer, EUSPA
3. Copernicus datacube and AI services for society, industry and new market generation initiatives – Taras Matselyukh, CEO/CTO, OPT/NET BV
4. How to leverage proven, ready to use technology solutions and big EO data sets while developing green applications – Stanisław Krzyżanowski, Business Development Manager, CloudFerro
5. Conclusions and Q&A session – All
- Chiara Solimini, Space Downstream Market Officer, EUSPA
- Taras Matselyukh, CEO/CTO, OPT/NET BV
- Stanislaw Krzyzanowski, Business Development Manager, CloudFerro
Learn more and register here.