- November 18, 2020
- Posted by: EARSC
- Category: EARSC News
EARSC – the European Association of Remote Sensing Companies – is a non-profit trade association working on behalf of the geospatial information services industry in Europe representing 120+ SME or Large companies. Composed of 12 peoples, the EARSC Secretariat is based in Brussels.
EARSC is looking for a Communications Officer to support the work of the Association. The person will interact with the Earth Observation services industry as well as many stakeholders throughout Europe and worldwide. Based in Brussels, the person will work with the EARSC Secretariat and has to be flexible and motivated by participating in various and transverse activities.
There are significant possibilities to shape the job to suit the skills of the person recruited.
- Plan and implement communications actions to promote the Association and its members;
- Manage digital tools (websites, eoPAGES, eoMALL);
- Write communication content on behalf of the organization (annual report, press release, newsletters, media posts, etc.);
- Laying out reports
- Create infographic (banners, logo, etc.);
- Monitor digital tools analytics and track campaign analytics;
- Maintain digital media archives;
- Perform community management;
- Support Project officers on event planning (speakers, venue, catering, sponsorship etc.);
- Support Project officers with stakeholders’ engagement.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Communications or Public Relations;
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience;
- Excellent content management skills with demonstrated expertise in developing digital communication campaigns;
- Excellent level of English both spoken and written;
- Excellent knowledge and experience of WordPress, Adobe Suit;
- Experience in membership/community management.
In addition, the following would be an advantage:
- Knowledge of the space or EO services domains;
- Evidence of creative thinking and innovation;
- knowledge of other CMS such as LifeRay;
- Other languages.
The person will be employed through a consultancy contract as an independent or an employee under Belgian law. The terms and conditions of the contract are negotiable.
Candidates are invited to submit their CV together with a letter of motivation to EARSC at email@example.com by the 2nd of December.