CloudFerro job offer: CONTENT MANAGER
- July 28, 2020
- Posted by: EARSC
- Category: Members News
CloudFerro provides innovative cloud services. We build cloud computing platforms, processing multi-petabyte repositories of Earth Observation satellite data, for specialized market segments, such as the European space sector.
We offer elastic cloud solutions in a public, private or hybrid cloud deployment model, customized to meet user needs. Our tailor-made platforms are cost-effective, come with an extensive range of ancillary services and a dedicated technical support.
Our solutions are used by leading European firms and scientific institutions from various market sectors, which process big data, including the European Space Agency (ESA), the European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts (ECMWF), Mercator Ocean International, German Aerospace Centre (DLR), the EGI, and many others.
We are constantly evolving, and we are currently looking for a team member for a position of:
Place of work: Warsaw, Poland
What will your daily tasks look like?
- Co-creating the company’s communication strategy, including content marketing strategy
- Creating engaging content, promoting CloudFerro experience and knowledge as well as technological solutions and their applications, among others in the area of remote sensing, in cooperation with technical team
- Website content, articles, white paper analytical studies and use case creation
- Preparation of content for media and Social Media
- Creating customer stories, case studies and video materials on solutions and projects
- Preparing newsletter for customers
- Organization of webinars
- Testing new company products and providing feedback
- Measuring the efficiency of operations and adjusting them accordingly
What do we need from you?
- Experience in a similar position in the IT industry / cloud computing solutions and/or in the space industry / remote sensing / Earth observation
- Skills to create valuable expert content, based on own knowledge and in cooperation with other team members, in various styles and formats, adapted to various media and audiences; including graphic and video content (in cooperation with agencies)
- Technical skills related to operating marketing platforms (CMS, Marketing Automation, analytical tools for websites, in particular SEO)
- Very good command of English
- Higher education, preferred in the field of IT, geoinformatics, remote sensing
- Knowledge of geospatial analysis tools such as ESRI, ArcGIS, QGIS will be appreciated
- Commitment, creativity, enthusiasm, can-do approach, goal oriented
- Skills to build relationships with internal and external partners
What can we offer to you?
- Passionate work in a dynamically developing company in a super innovative IT industry
- Participation in international projects
- The opportunity to develop, build new competences, participation in training
- An informal and friendly atmosphere at work in an office on the Vistula River
- Attractive salary based on stable forms of employment and non-wage benefits package
Don’t forget to add to your CV:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realising the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
If you are interested in participating in future recruitments, please also add:
“I also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment.”
The administrator of personal data processed as part of the recruitment process is CloudFerro limited liability company, Nowogrodzka 31 street, 00-511 Warsaw.