- September 17, 2009
- Posted by: EARSC
- Category: EARSC News
The seminar on Earth Observation Satellites will examine challenges faced by manufacturers of Earth Observation satellites, experiences of operators, the views of end-users and the future of Earth Observation technology. It will provide a platform for satellite engineers to discuss their latest ideas, work in progress and research into solutions.
Register your place and submit your poster proposal at THEIET
It’s all go for the Earth Observation seminar!
This one day seminar will look at challenges faced by manufacturers of Earth Observation satellites, experiences of operators of Earth Observation satellites, the views of end-users of the products generated and collated by Earth Observation satellites and the future of Earth Observation technology.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dr Chris Chaloner, Systems Development Executive, Aero-Space Division, Systems Engineering & Assessment Ltd, UK
- Dr Arwyn Davies, Director, Natural Environment Research Council and Earth Observation,Natural Environment Research Council
- Dave Hodgson, Chair, British Association of Remote Sensing Companies
- Professor Mick Johnson, Director, Centre for Earth Observation Instrumentation
- Chris Mutlow, ATSR-1 Principal Investigator and ATSR-2 Project Scientist, Rutherford Appleton Laboratory
- Dr David Williams, Director General, British National Space Centre
Please visit our event website to check out the full programme, register your place and submit your latest Earth Observation work for consideration as a poster – the deadline for abstracts is Monday, 12 October. Find out more online at THEIET for more information.
Download the brochure
Download the abstract submission template
Submit your poster proposal:firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone us: +44 (0) 1438 765 657
Email us: email@example.com
Find out more about the IET
The Institution of Engineering and Technology is registered as a Charity in England & Wales (no 211014) and Scotland (no SC038698).