- February 2, 2009
- Posted by: EARSC
- Categories: EARSC News, Uncategorised
This E-News, which replaces the GMES E-News, is published by the SWIFT project whose aim is to support information dissemination in the framework of the European Commission GMES initiative.
SWIFT is a Coordination and Support Action funded by the European Commission / Directorate General Enterprise and Industry under the 7th Framework Programme.
In this n.3. Issue:
1. Climate talks in Poznan – Towards a new global climate deal
2. GMES to ensure continuity of ice monitoring and forecasting
3. Start of the Second phase of the GMES Space Component
4. EU leaders reached an ambitious climate deal
5. Mid-term assessment of the EU Biodiversity Action Plan
6. Priorities of the EU Czech Presidency in the fields of agriculture, environment and fishery
7. GMES service supports urban planning
8. The limits on industrial pollution to be reviewed
9. EU proposal for a post-Kyoto agreement
10. The extension of the of the EC-ESA GMES agreement has been signed
Source and more info at GMES webiste http//www.gmes.info.