- July 5, 2007
- Posted by: EARSC
- Categories: Archive, EARSC News
Specific objectives for EARSC are:
- To promote the interests of, and co-operation between, European geo-information companies;
- To make users aware of the benefits of remote sensing techniques and the products and services available from its members;
- To provide its members with information on the development of the geo-information market;
- To ensure that its members’ views are represented in national and international fora and initiatives in the field;
- To give advice and assistance on remote sensing issues to funding and executing agencies.
To get more information on EARSC objectives, membership, constitutional members, structure of programmatic actions, etc please contact EARSC Secretariat who could give you the necessary information.