- July 4, 2007
- Posted by: EARSC
- Category: EARSC News
Our VISION is a sustainable market for geo-information services, using remote sensing data, which is openly accessible to all members.
To achieve this we will focus on:
- Customer awareness and acceptance of Earth observation and remote sensing
- Improving Market access for our members
EARSC is a non-profit-making organisation created in 1989. For 30 years EARSC has been one of the principal voices of European Remote Sensing Industry devoted to continuing contributions and leadership in the earth observation community.
Nowadays, EARSC is embarking on a new strategy of Earth observation awareness and raising to industry the importance of working together for a better future. It is definitively becoming a real point of contact for Earth Observation Industry in Europe.
- Association of corporate and observer members: the collective voice of the Earth Observation Industry
- Focus is on promoting the use of earth observation: increasing the profile of its members.
- Fosters dialogue between EARSC members, decision makers and users
- Provides technical expertise and policy guidance
- Promotes EO industry within European bodies