- November 19, 2006
- Posted by: EARSC
- Category: EARSC News
ideal-ist offers a fast-working, pro-active and very efficient partnering network for those organisations whishing to participate in the ICT Programme. The project provides an advanced online platform that facilitates the search for partners interested in setting up or joining ICT projects according to the active calls. We help you find partners all over Europe, Eastern Europe, Israel, ACC’s and INCO countries. A new feature introduced in the ideal-ist project is the quality check performed on all partner searches. The complete service provided is free of charge while funded by the ICT-programme of the European Commission.
As you probably know, the Seventh Framework Programme (FP7) will very soon enter into effect. In order to update our e-mailing list we would like to ask you to e-mail us the coordinates of the people in your company (including yourself) with their specific domain of interest in the different challenges of FP7.
- Pervasive and Trusted Network and Service Infrastructures
- Cognitive Systems, Interaction, Robotics
- Components, Systems, Engineering
- Digital Libraries and Content
- Towards Sustainable and Personalised Healthcare
- ICT for Mobility, Environmental Sustainability and Energy Efficiency
- ICT for Independant Living and Inclusion
- Future and Emerging Technologies
Once the objectives and topics for these challenges are finalized, we will inform all people concerned and offer them the possibility to automatically launch partner searches in their domain of interest and/or be kept automatically informed of all new partner searches for their indicated challenges.
ideal-ist an IST project under FP6 Mail
Contact: Danielle KREKELS Alprocor ideal-ist Belgium – representative