The use of the www.earsc.org web site is subject to the following conditions. Accessing this web site and using the materials provided therein means you have read these conditions and accept them with no reservations:
- By using earsc.org you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of earsc.org. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use earsc.org.
- EARSC may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by EARSC. Your continued use of earsc.org after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use earsc.org content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any earsc.org content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of earsc.org content requires the prior written permission of EARSC.
- You agree to use earsc.org only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of earsc.org. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within earsc.org.
- earsc.org content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to the EARSC, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Under no circumstances will the EARSC be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; © loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of earsc.org regardless of the form of action.
- The EARSC does not warrant that functions contained in earsc.org content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that earsc.org or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- The names, images and logos identifying the EARSC or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of the EARSC, and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of the EARSC or any other third party.
- If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on earsc.org (including local house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the European Union.