- GAF, GeoVille, SIRS and e-GEOS contracted by the European Environment Agency to implement the Copernicus Land Monitoring Service ‹ High Resolution Layers 2015
- Rapid access to authoritative maps for emergency services agreed at international conference
- Interview with Chris Steenmans, Head of Programme, ICT and data management at the European Environment Agency.
- Chris Steenmans (EEA): "One of the important elements is that Copernicus data are available, free and open for everybody"
- EARSC workshop Report: Procuring Copernicus Services – a public-private effort-
- GIS Cloud Featured at Eye on Earth Summit
- Mapping Data for European Disaster and Crisis Response
- Esri ELA Helps the European Environment Agency Support Decision Making