The Commercial UAV Show is two events: a world-class conference focused on the progression of the UAV industry; and, a technology exhibition showcasing the latest hardware and software innovations from the mega tech companies to the latest start-ups.
- NASA discussing ‘Developing an autonomous ATM system and defining the future of the drone industry
- BP giving a snapshot view into how UAVs have revolutionised the oil industry
- The UK Ministry of Defence giving insight into ‘Building the case for the safe use of UAS in international airspace
- Analyse how to manage public and private airspace with Skyward.io, the Global UTM Association, NATS, BAE Systems, Airmap and the German Aerospace Centre
- Other industry leaders including Cisco, SenseFly, Danish National Police, Insitu, Costain Group plc, UNICEF, Laing O’Rourke Infrastructure + so many more.
8 key reasons to attend:
#Hear from 75+ speakers from the UK, Malaysia, Canada, The United States, Germany, Ireland, India, Mongolia, France, Netherlands, Spain, Slovenia, Czech Republic, New Zealand, Italy, Switzerland, Japan, Belgium and more
#Be inspired by future orientated, high-end content from early adopters of UAVs and prolific end-users including DHL, Plowman Craven, BP, Serco UK, National Prisons Intelligence Coordination Centre, RNLI, Costain Group plc, Laing O’Rourke…
- Lockheed Martin, Yuneec, Insitu and many more share key observations as innovative manufacturers
- Enjoy fascinating case-studies, including Martin Jetpack on building and using the world’s largest unmanned UAV, and the UK Ministry of Defence on Safely using UAVs in national airspace
- Leave understanding the latest in regulation from The UK Department for Transport, the German Air Traffic Authority (DFS) and more
- Join a community and network with over 3500 attendees at the 4th annual show
- Experience a thriving exhibition floor with on-floor content, including theatres dedicated to Emergency Services, Mapping and GIS, UAV Innovation, and Data and Analytics
- Come away with the key takeaways of 50+ sessions ready to be implemented tomorrow
Full details at http://www.terrapinn.com/uav