Gather at Geo Empower Africa Summit in Johannesburg on 06-07 October in Johannesburg, South Africa.
The 2 day Summit will be a leading platform for industries such as mining, petroleum, energy, utilities, transportation, telecommunications along with industries; local and global municipalities to come together, discuss and share the current and future role of the geospatial technologies, its unprecedented growth being witnessed in the African continent and its role in Africa’s regional development.
Attend this event to hear from an impressive line-up of speakers from:
- Geospatial technologies in spatial planning and land use management | Spatial Planning and Land Use Management
- Enabling role of government in geospatial data provisioning and management | National Geo-spatial Information, South Africa’s National Mapping Organization
- Geospatial information for the post-2015 development agenda | Ethiopian Mapping Agency
- Implications of the global ICT trends to geo-technical information | Zimplants
- National and regional efforts in SDI implementation | NASRDA
- Organic development of automated mapping into GIS | Eskom
- Risk management in SA using GIS and remote sensing | International Coal Ventures Limited
- Geo-Exploration using advanced technologies | Hochschild Mining
To know more about the speakers and topics being presented by them, view the complete conference agenda
Contact us for more information on sponsorship opportunities or email email@example.com