In the 21st century data will be the new oil, driving data-driven decisions, self-learning machines and a safe society. The current boom in the big data and satellite industries has the potential to
revolutionize the way engineers do their daily work and at Sensar we work exactly on this interface. We believe in grounded decisions; no more surprises. We want to enable engineering experts to use
satellite data in analyzing and managing their processes by making this data more accessible.
We are a team of 6, working from our offices in Delft and Mendoza (Argentina), with specializations as remote sensing, software engineering, cloud computing, civil engineering and mathematics. Sensar was established in 2017.
What will you be doing?
We are currently looking for someone with a passion for translating complex data products to concrete and innovative applications for our customers. Your duties/responsibilities:
• Developing new products/tools with and for our customers
• Processing and analysis of our satellite data
• Customer interaction
What can we offer you?
• The possibility to contribute to the development of an earlyphase technology start-up
• Hands-on experience with defining and developing high-tech data products
• Working closely together with a team of passionate colleagues
in an informal and international working environment
• Room for initiative and personal development
• A competitive salary
What skills do we require?
• Proficient experience with Python
• Experience with data analytics, preferably with measurement data
• Preferably experience with GIS
• A strong ability to solve problems
• An energetic and professional character
• Dutch and English speaking
Does this arouse your interest?
Get in touch! Please send an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+31) 15 262 9889.