ESA , the Geological Remote Sensing Group and the Oil and Gas Earth Observation group are pleased to invite interested members of the remote sensing community to a joint workshop in Frascati from the 7th to the 9th of December.
Please find the workshop details on the official webpage: http://earth.eo.esa.int/workshops/grsg2011
Industry representatives, Service providers and Researchers are invited to submit papers / posters – and share their stories relating to any of the workshop topics:
- Mineral exploration and processing applications of spectral remote sensing
- Mining and minerals extraction
- Oil exploration and planning
- Geological mapping on the Earth and other planets
- Monitoring/modelling geological processes
- Geotechnical and engineering applications of remote sensing
- Monitoring geohazards such as landslides and earthquakes
Call for papers closes: 30th September, 2011.
About the GRSG: The Geological Remote Sensing Group (GRSG) is a special interest group of The Geological Society (GeolSoc) and the Remote Sensing and Photogrammetry Society (RSPSoc). For further information visit www.grsg.org.uk About the OGEO group: The Oil and Gas Earth Observation (OGEO) group is an initiative supported by the European Space Agency, to support the interaction of oil and gas industry professionals with the earth observation community.
We are looking forward to meeting many of you in December!
For more details on the conference and to register please see website (http://earth.eo.esa.int/workshops/grsg2011/)