It will be organised around four sessions:
- Synergy of remote sensing technologies for land-use change monitoring
- The role of earth observations within the Water – Energy – Food nexus
- Social and behavioral aspects of land use supported by remote sensing observations
- Advances and outlook in the processing and analysis of remotely sensed data
For the submission procedure, please visit the ‘Abstract Submission’ section at
http://lulc.earsel.org/workshop/2018-lulc- ws/abstract-submission/- ws/abstract-submission/.
Reasons to join:
- EU meets US and US meets EU in Earth Observation applications in Land Use and Land Cover, a kind of Landsat meets Sentinel in place!
- A big prestigious community will be there to discuss with you. Check previous events (Prague, Berlin)!
- Papers are to be published in IF international Journals to be announced soon.
- A special Come Together event is planned to welcome you and a wonderful (optional) Cretan social dinner with traditional music and dances to accompany your discussions.
- And… The Workshop will be held in conjunction with the 38th Annual EARSeL Symposium. Thus, the participants may further benefit from an even bigger networking and discussion platform opportunity for further debates and multidisciplinary interactions. Staying a few days longer is a plus then!