TechNavio”s analysts forecast the Global Satellite-based Earth Observation market to grow at a CAGR of 9.49 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increased technological development of earth observation satellites. The market has also been witnessing the formation of Global Earth Observation System of Systems. However, the requirement for high initial investment could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio”s report, the Global Satellite-based Earth Observation market 2012-2016, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, the EMEA, and the APAC regions; it also covers the Global Enterprise Social Networking Software market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The key vendors dominating this market space include DigitalGlobe Inc., Eads Astrium SAS., GeoEye LLC., and Macdonald Dettwiler & Associates Ltd.
The other vendors mentioned in this report are ImageSat International N.V., Macdonald Dettwiler & Associates Ltd., and RapidEye AG.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2016 and at what will be the growth rate?
- What are key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?