This is an opportunity for a Project Manager – Development Cooperation.
• Project planning and management
• Proposal writing
• Budgeting, implementation, documentation and accounting
• Internal project monitoring and evaluation
• Reporting and supervision of deliverables
• Technical and organizational interfacing with multi-disciplinary project teams and production units
• Ready to travel
✓ Degree in geo-, natural or socio-economic sciences
✓ Working experience with international donors and authorities (EU, GIZ, KfW, WB, ADB, etc.)
✓ Strong reporting, communication and presentation skills
✓ Proficient knowledge in German and English
✓ Good knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications
✓ Strong methodological and organisational capacities
✓ Motivation, team skills, commitment and sense of responsibility
✓ Several years professional experience in a thematic field or as project manager
✓ Another foreign language such as French or Spanish will be an asset
What to expect:
• Varied and responsible tasks in the field of international consultancy and technical assistance
• Mentoring to ensure your solid and rapid integration into our company and in your area of responsibility
• A friendly and supportive working atmosphere in a team of committed colleagues
• A modern workplace conveniently located in the Munich West area (near Hirschgarten)
• Flexible working hours within the conditions of our flexitime scheme
• Foreign health insurance, direct insurance
• Local recreation and leisure facilities in close proximity
• Free coffee/tea, kicker and much more….
Engagement from earliest possible date. Position for two years with option for indefinite contract.
Would you like to work with us?
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please send your meaningful application including CV along with an indication of expected yearly gross salary and earliest possible entry date to email@example.com.
Please use the keyword „Project Manager Development Cooperation“ in the header of your e-mail.
Contact: Olivia Deuter
Tel.: +49 (0) 89 12 15 28-0
Arnulfstr. 199 • 80634 Munich • http://www.gaf.de