The 6th Summit on Earth Observation Business (SEOB) as part of the World Satellite Business Week organized by Euroconsult will take place on September 10-12, 2014. Over 200 executives and senior government officials from the entire Earth observation ecosystem will be coming together in Paris for two days of debates, deal making and networking.
In order to help you make your decision to attend and register today, here are a few points that make the Summit on Earth Observation the unique event that your company shouldn’t miss out on:
- 1) An international gathering of executives from the EO community
The Summit brings together over 200 executives and senior government officials from more than 40 countries and all world regions.
- 2) The unique event dedicated to business in the EO sector of which business deals make up an integral part
The unique concentration of high-level participants from around the world combined with top-level social events, including a cocktail reception and formal sit-down lunches open to delegates and speakers alike, create an outstanding opportunity to network and hold business meetings.
- 3) The only event that welcomes the CEOs of all the commercial EO satellite operators as speakers
DigitalGlobe • Airbus Defence and Space • MDA Geospatial Services • e-GEOS • Imagesat • BlackBridge Group • DMCii • DEIMOS Group • Satrec Intiative Imaging Services
- 4) The only place where you will find such a large gathering of emerging space power countries
Speakers and participants from the following countries will be together for the first time: Brazil, Egypt, Gabon, Ghana, Kazakhstan, Nigeria, South Korea, Taiwan, UAE, etc..
- 5) A unique line-up of executive-level speakers
The series of round-table discussions and key note speeches featuring 40+ executive-level speakers from the public and private sectors allow you to gain insight into your customer’s needs, competitors’ strategies and current and future trends in technology development.