The Coronavirus pandemic is impacting the European Earth Observation like any other industrial sector and this unique economic depression creates an unclear future. EARSC has been following closely the impact of CoVid on EARSC members to better understand their needs and find ways to support them in the future!
Would you like to know how the European Earth Observation industry is doing and share your views on the future? Join us on May 14, 2020 at 16:00-16:30 (CET), to listen from three EARSC members of different countries and size how they are managing with the emergency.
In this EOcafe we will address these questions:
• How the daily activities have been impacted by COVID?
• Have you taken any special measures to deal with the confinement?
• Have you seen any impact on the revenues and customers?
• Do you think any measures need to be taken to avoid future problems?
Our host, Geoff Sawyer, EARSC’s Secretary General will exchange with our three special guests:
• Pierre-Alain Bosc, EARSC Director and Head of Sales France, International and European institutions, Midle East, Africa, Central Asia, Intelligence, AIRBUS Defence and Space
• Maciej Krzyżanowski, EARSC Director and CEO at CloudFerro
• Lucy kennedy, EARSC Member and CEO at Spottitt
Registration: This webinar is open to ALL but priority will be given to EARSC members. Registration is free but compulsory. Please click on the link below to register by the 14th of May at 11:00 (CET).
Please note this is a virtual event! The details will be sent on Thursday 14th by noon.
EOcafe is part of a series of EARSC meetings that offer timely, relevant, and practical information on a broad variety of topics related to the EO sector. Join us every two weeks to discuss and network while enjoying a cup of coffee with friends.
SAVE THE DATES for the next two EOcafes:
- Thursday, 28th of May at 16:00 (CET): ESA’s new Global Development Assistance (GDA) program
- Thursday, 11th of June at 16:00 (CET): Joint the European Marketplace of the Earth Observation services (eoMALL/EOpages)
IMPORTANT NOTES !!!
• The use of video camera is not mandatory but encouraged to facilitate better interaction among the attendees and the guest speaker(s).
• The EOcafe will stay open after 16:30 in case our guests want to continue the discussion.
If you have any questions or you want to know more about the EOcafes please contact Natassa (Natassa.email@example.com).