e-shape is the main project supporting the European Commission led initiative EuroGEO, the European contribution to the Group on Earth Observations (GEO). EARSC is involved in e-shape, leading the Users’ uptake, Capacity Building and Liaison activities.
Would you like to know how e-shape can support European companies to develop? Join us on June 25, 2020 at 16:00- 16h45 (CET) to listen from two e-shape partners why this project is an opportunity and how you can benefit from it.
In this EOcafe we will address these questions:
• How can you be involved in e-shape?
• How can you get up to 50k€ and support to develop in GEO?
• Which support can an EU company benefit?
• How to contribute to and benefit from a better understanding of the European Earth Observation Resources?
Our host, Geoff Sawyer, EARSC’s Secretary General will exchange with two special guests:
• Marie-Francoise VOIDROT, Europe Director of the Innovation Program at OGC Europe
• Emmanuel PAJOT, Project Manager at EARSC
Registration: This webinar is open to ALL but priority will be given to EARSC members. Registration is free but compulsory. Please click on the following link to register by the 25th of June at 11:00 (CET).
EOcafe Registration here
Please note this is a virtual event! The details will be sent on Thursday 25th of June by noon.
EOcafe is part of a series of EARSC meetings that offer timely, relevant, and practical information on a broad variety of topics related to the EO sector. Join us every two weeks to discuss and network while enjoying a cup of coffee with friends.
SAVE THE DATES for the next EOcafe:
Thursday, 9th July 2020, at 16:00-16:45 CET – Is Earth Observation a Game Changer Post COVID?
If you have any questions or you want to know more about the EOcafes please contact Natassa (Natassa.email@example.com).