WHY DHI GRAS?
At DHI GRAS we connect Earth observations from space with people all over the world. Utilizing the powerful insights from satellite imagery, we help our clients to monitor and manage the environment, water resources, renewable energy and climate. We do this by leveraging large amounts of imagery and advanced computational and scientific methods. Our curious and passionate team has a strong focus on innovation and exploration of new data, methods and knowledge, and is dedicated to applying them to make a difference in global settings.
- Develop our software stack for existing and new projects, closed and open source
- Build and maintain scalable workflows for image data streams in the cloud
- Design and build APIs for lean web applications disseminating satellite insights
- Discover and exploit new possibilities in Python and other technologies
- Take responsibility for high code quality and good practice
- Integrate with our strong team of image analysts working with machine learning and computer vision
- Keep progressing and learning – fueled by your curiosity and dedication
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A curious and innovative mindset
- Fluency in Python including numpy, scipy, perhaps flask, scikit-learn, tensorflow/keras/pytorch
- Experience with Linux and cloud computing
- Motivation for good code practice with version control (git), continuous integration, code style
- Knowledge about databases is desirable, as is knowledge of scaling data applications with Hadoop/Spark
- A degree in physics, computer science, software engineering or similar is a plus
- Knowledge of satellite imagery and other geospatial data is a plus
- Good communication skills and proficiency in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- A versatile and challenging job with great variety in your tasks
- Focus on research and development to increase our and your own skills
- Great exposure and international reach for your work
- Frequent feedback and close sparring with colleagues and clients
- A healthy work environment with room for family and social life
- Become a GRASian in a team of dedicated, open-minded and social colleagues
- Become a DHIer in a global company with colleagues all over the world
- Brand new and modern office facilities in green surroundings
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
For further information please visit dhi-gras.com or contact Managing Director Rasmus Eskerod Borgstrøm, (RLB@DHIGROUP.COM), Tel +45 4516 9486 or Software Developer Jonas Blüthgen Sølvsteen (JOSL@DHIGROUP.COM) Tel +45 4516 9479. DHI GRAS, Agern Allé 5, DK-2970 Hørsholm.
About DHI GRAS – dhi-gras.com / linkedin.com/showcase/dhigras
DHI GRAS is the leading Satellite Remote Sensing company in Denmark. We provide specialized environmental mapping and monitoring based on earth observation data. With innovation and curiosity, we have applied satellite data analytics in more than 75 different countries throughout last 20 years. We are a fast-growing DHI company with more than 20 dedicated experts within satellite remote sensing and software development.