A global space revolution is being fuelled by the exploration and exploitation of new data sets, enabled by satellites, to deliver data products in response to user needs and for the betterment of life on Earth. This data is yielding insight into corporate policy and industrial activity around the globe; from corporate supply chains to oil production, and onto shipping and maritime activity and so much more.
This major international conference, organised by The Scottish Centre of Excellence in Satellite Applications aims to create a network and focus for this expanding activity and will bring together world leading organisations, thought leaders and visionaries with the end users of data, academia, entrepreneurs, investors, innovators and venture capitalist. More info can be found on the website
The conference will bring together data users from across the economy with data generators from the space sector as well as pooling innovators and entrepreneurs from academia and the commercial sector with regulators, legislators and venture capitalists.
- Find out how satellite data can support and advance your company’s growth and innovation
- Hear how other companies are already using satellite data to develop processes and find solutions to challenges you face in today’s changing world.
- Learn how the development and commercialisation of data-led applications is rapidly changing the way we live and interact with our environment.
- Meet and network with private companies and entrepreneurs who are providing innovative products and services derived from space technologies.
- Hear from world leading industry leaders including Clyde Space, Spire, and Planet to get an insight into the future of the NewSpace industry.
- Discover how applications for this data can provide innovative solutions for maritime safety, logistics, shipping, aircraft tracking, offshore energy, weather forecasting, precision agriculture and climate control, power networks and smart grids, future cities, digital healthcare.
We have a small number of exhibition stands at the conference – These are very good value costing only £350+VAT (which includes 2 tickets for the conference). We are expecting exhibition space to sell out quickly, so please let me know ASAP if you would like me to hold a space for you. More information can be found here
Tickets for the 2 day conference (including a place at the gala dinner) cost £295+VAT (an early bird rate of £195+VAT is available until 1 st December.
Exhibition and sponsorship opportunities are also available – contact Lyndsey Morrison for more information: Lyndsey@dataspace.xyz or call +44 (0) 7718905044