CybELE is hiring a Business/Marketing Analyst (internship, paid position).
CybELE is a Lisbon-based high-potential start-up, integrating satellite technologies with the legal environment to address the problem of environmental crimes. We combine all available geospatial information together with the relevant legal context to generate detailed environmental criminal activity reports that are used in legal proceedings.
Strongly backed by ESA and the EC, we are now looking forward to rapid growth and are therefore expanding our team.Are you interested in marketing and business activities? Are you familiar with international market research, marketing strategies, feasibility studies, customer contact?Are you enjoying working in the high-tech industry, products and services? Do you want to join a challenging and high paced environment? If so, this may be the right position for you.
Position: Trainee Business Analyst
Location: Lisbon, Cascais / Remote
The successful candidate will have:
• The ability to identify, assess and synthesize massive information.
• Excellent communication skills in English
• High autonomy and ease in communication activities (phone/email)
• Thorough understanding and/or prior experience of international marketing, strategy and business development activities
• Ability to work and deliver under pressure, meeting deadlines
• Market research, market study, market intelligence
• Analyzing, synthesizing, drafting and reporting
• Communication and marketing
• Strategy support
If you meet our requirements and are interested, please send us your CV and motivation letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before November 2019. The internship could lead to a permanent position.