A two-day event bringing together users and experts to raise awareness of the benefits of Copernicus data and information, and providing attendees with the opportunity to participate in hands-on training and knowledge exchange activities.
DAY ONE, Thursday 7th November
- Users presenting and sharing their experiences on the use and uptake of Copernicus data and information.
- European key speakers providing an overview on the current status of the Copernicus programme and how it can provide benefits to European societies.
- Networking and poster session illustrating the practical uses of Copernicus data and information across four thematic areas: Emergency, Land, Marine and Atmosphere.
- Panel discussions exploring opportunities and challenges in the use of Copernicus data and information.
DAY TWO, Friday 8th November
- Four parallel hands-on half-day training workshops demonstrating the practical use and application of Copernicus data and information across the following thematic areas:Emergency management, Land monitoring, Atmosphere monitoring, Marine monitoring
- Open forum and plenary discussion summarising the main conclusions from the event.
For more details and to register: http://user-uptake-portal.org
This initiative is implemented by the ‘GIO Lot2 User Uptake’ project funded by the European Commission.