As the commercial UAV industry becomes increasingly popular, shaping the direction of the sector has never been more important.
SkyTech 2015 will bring together the key players within the industry to facilitate partnerships, deliver knowledge transfer, encourage growth and provide a forum to navigate the most complex debates emerging out of the industry.
Meet with leading manufacturers, component suppliers, software companies, service providers, charities, UAV associations and academics; stay up-to-date with the impact of recent regulatory changes to existing UAV operators; and engage with end users from a range of targeted industries.
SkyTech 2015 is already set to be a must attend event, with all conferences and workshops now fully booked. Last remaining exhibition passes are selling out fast. To register for the free exhibition visit the website www.skytechevent.com
- Gerry Corbett, UAS Programme Lead, Safety and Airspace Regulation Group, Civil Aviation Authority
- Justin Pringle, Drone Development Manager, Heliguy.com
- Professor Simon Blackmore, Head of Engineering, Harper Adams University
- Robert Whitehouse, Business Development Director, TEKEVER
- Mark Jarman, Operations Manager, URSULA Agriculture
- Thibaut Miquel, Business Development Manager, Redbird
- Benjamin Kenobi, UAV Pilot & Director, Rogue State Media
- Professor Samia Nefti-Meziani, Professor of Artificial Intelligence and Robotics, University of Salford
- Leica Geosystems
- Resource Group
Phone: 0203 131 0048