The annual ARTES Applications Workshop has continued to evolve.
Based on the feedback we received from previous events, we have created a special format for this year’s workshop, dedicated to the high expectations of our growing community.
Four streams of parallel sessions will cover:
- Presentations of Success Stories from 9 thematic areas
- Investment Readiness Forum with professional Business Coaches from e-unlimited
- Partnership Brokering event for finding business partners across ESA’s Member States
- Masterclasses on how to write proposals for ARTES Applications activities
- Demonstration Corners showcasing new products and services
- Bilateral meetings for individual face-to-face communication
The first day of the workshop will conclude with a Networking Cocktail in the Abbaye de Neumünster, offered by SES.
Get an insight into the exciting range of opportunities offered by ESA’s Technology Transfer Programme (TTP) and learn more about ESA’s Earth Observation Programme (EOP).
Meet up with our partners from EIB (European Investment Bank), EEN (Enterprise Europe Network), the Satellite Applications CATAPULT and representatives of our co-organisers the Luxembourg Ministry of Economy, Luxinnovation and the Luxembourg Space Cluster.