★ Full member
Science [&] Technology AS
Science [&] Technology AS (S[&]T) is part of the S[&]T Corporation (headquarters in the Netherlands), operating for more than 18 years in project implementations and product developments where science and technology play an important role. Our systems-level thinkers know how to use science and technology as a tool to solve complex problems in many domains. By choosing the right tools, and putting them in the right hands, S[&]T builds a bridge from technical capabilities through to market-ready solutions.
Our expertise covers:
• Automated, scalable image analytics;
• Instrument/Sensor data simulation;
• Satellite data processing.
• Monitoring the ice sheets (Greenland, Antarctica) melting rate;
• Simulating the next generation European weather satellite instrument;
• Automated large-scale forest monitoring (image-based);
• Developing scientific software toolboxes;
• Large-scale satellite data processing, cloud processing;
• Onboard satellite data image processing.
|Address||c/o MESH, Tordenskiolds gate 3, 0160, Olso|
|Disciplines||Data/Service|Communication Technology|Environment|Forest|General Earth Observation|Ice|Information|
|Products||Consultancy|Ground Sensors and Systems|Research|Software Production & Marketing|
|Dataset|||Satellite data|Satellite/airborne derived information|Other|
|Projects||National Funded Project|International Funded Project|European Union Funded Project|ESA Funded Project|Development Projects|Demostration Projects|